The interior of the training car
The training car is designed to teach train service teams. The interior of the training car is made on the basis of cars models 47K, 47D, and includes the following elements:
- Facing plates of walls and partitions in the passenger spaces, classrooms, corridors, vestibules that are made of retardant plywood with a decorative trim laminates.
- A set of ceilings for the passenger spaces, classrooms, hallways, vestibules.
- Sets of furniture for compartment personnel with fittings: soft upper and lower shelves, lockers, luggage racks, coupe table, window shutters (blinds).
- A set of tables and shelves for classroom made of retardant plywood with a decorative trim of laminates.
- Equipment of WC: floor of toilets made of fiberglass, which is based on polyether unsaturated resins with anti-slip coating, washbasin with mirror, furnishing. Upon request, a dressing room can be equipped with environmentally friendly toilet system.
- A set of stainless steel handrails.
- A set of stainless steel fencing with a polymer coating for heating pipes.
- A set of the in-doors: sliding door, movable doors with a mirror, toilet and storage room doors, vestibule doors, traffic door, fireproof door.
- A set of furniture for service compartment and the compartment of the conductor.
- The wall dividing boiler compartment, with a niche of stainless steel for water heater.