The interior of couchette car
The interior of non compartment (couchette) cars is manufactured for passenger cars at "Tver railway car building plant", "Kryukov railway car building plant" and includes the following elements:
- Facing plates of walls and partitions in the passenger spaces, corridors, vestibules, are made of retardant plywood with a decorative trim laminates.
- A set ceilings made of fiberglass polyester based unsaturated resin.
- Sets of furniture for passenger space with finishing: soft upper and lower shelves, lockers, luggage racks, table, window shutters (blinds).
- Equipment of WC: floor of toilets made of fiberglass, which is based on polyether unsaturated resins with anti-slip coating, washbasin with mirror, furnishing. Upon request, a dressing room can be equipped with environmentally friendly toilet system.
- A set of stainless steel handrails.
- A set of stainless steel fencing with polymer coating for heating pipes.
- A set of the in-doors: sliding doors, movable doors with a mirror, toilet and storage room doors, vestibule doors, traffic door, fireproof door.
- A set of furniture for service and conductor compartment.
- The wall dividing boiler compartment, with a niche of stainless steel for water heater.