The interior of interregional car
Interregional cars are designed for trips lasting up to 8 hours. The interiors of interregional cars combine the following elements:
- Facing plates of walls and partitions in the passenger spaces, corridors, vestibules, are made of retardant plywood with a decorative trim laminates.
- Decoration of the ceiling, including the spacious shelves above the chairs on both sides of the car, as well as holes, aesthetically made for light and ventilation.
- A set the chairs of the 2nd class.
- The floor is made of waterproof plywood and covered with decorative linoleum.
- Equipment of WC: floor of toilets made of fiberglass, which is based on polyether unsaturated resins with anti-slip coating, washbasin with mirror, furnishing. Upon request, a dressing room can be equipped with environmentally friendly toilet system.
- A set of the in-doors: sliding doors, movable doors with a mirror, toilet and storage room doors, vestibule doors, traffic door and fireproof door.
- A set of furniture for service and conductor compartment.
- The wall dividing boiler compartment, with a niche of stainless steel for water heater.